Margarita Tarragona Sáez integrates her academic work with her practice as a psychologist. She is especially interested in applying scientific findings about well-being to help people thrive in psychotherapy, coaching and education. She is a lecturer in Positive Psychology for the University of Pennsylvania´s online degree and certificate programs. She is the president of the Mexican Positive Psychology Society and is on the board of advisors of IPPA, the International Positive Psychology Association.
Topics of Interest
- Psychological and organizational well being
- Positive Psychology and its application in psychotherapy and coaching
- Dialogical practices and appreciative inquiry
- The impact of positive interventions in education and organizations
- Design and implementation of well-being curricula and programs for universities